Patient Advice and Liaison (PALS)
We want to hear from you
When you need information about our services, or if you have concerns about your care and treatment, contact Patient Advice and Liaison (PALS)
Who can use PALS?
PALS is for everyone – patients service users, carers and relatives. The Patient Advice and Liaison Service is here to help when you need information and don’t know where else to turn.
What does PALS offer?
PALS can help sort out any concerns or queries you may have about the services the Trust provides, giving you information and support.
How quickly can PALS respond?
Some questions and queries cannot be answered immediately. If this is the case, we will take your details and do our best to respond to you within five working days.
I’m not sure PALS can help me
Try us! If we can’t help you we will try to find someone who can.
What PALS doesn’t offer
PALS does not offer any direct counselling, advocacy services, diagnosis or medical advice.
However if you…
• have a concern about your care and treatment and don’t know who to speak to
• would like answers to your concerns but don’t want to make a complaint
• have a suggestion or idea and want to share it
• want to get the best from our services
• want information on local voluntary or advocacy services
• want information on local services for Carers
• would like information on how to become a Mystery Shopper
• would like information on how to become a Foundation Trust member
then Contact PALS
How do I contact PALS?
You can write, email or telephone us using the contact details on the right of this page.