If you have an issue you want to raise with us, there are a number of ways of doing so, just choose the one that suits you:
- If you are an inpatient and have a concern, the first step is to tell the person in charge of your ward who will try to resolve the concern. If they are not able to resolve your concern satisfactorily, you can contact PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service).
- You can contact the PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service) by email email@example.com or by telephone 0800 085 7935 and we will try to resolve your issue within 24 hours. If we can’t do so or if you are not satisfied with the response, we will arrange for it to be investigated.
- You can email a complaint or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the Complaints Department on 01268 407817 between 09.00 and 17.00 Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- You can speak to any manager at any Trust location and they will try to sort issues out within five days, or in a timescale agreed with you.
- You can write to the Chief Executive: Mr Paul Scott, The Lodge, Lodge Approach, Runwell, Wickford, Essex, SS11 7XX.
- You can contact an Independent Complaints Advocacy Service between 09.00 to 17.00: POhWER on 0300 4562370, Rethink on 0300 790 0559 or if you are a Southend resident, Healthwatch on 01702 416320.