Heart Failure Service
The Community Heart Failure Service provides support for people diagnosed with Heart Failure.
The aim of the service is to help people diagnosed with Heart Failure to:
- Understand their condition
- Understand and recognise the symptoms of heart failure
- Monitor their symptoms and help them manage changes in their condition
- Optimize medication used to treat heart failure
- Help them make choices regarding their care and provide support when treatment becomes palliative
Where service is based
Patient’s home environment.
Clinics within Epping Forest, Harlow and Uttlesford.
Hours of operation
09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
How to contact service
Fiona Mahandru: 07764 302259 / 01992 561666 ext 5554
Harlow and South Uttlesford locality
Liz Skidmore: 07768 504749 / 01279 621925
Harlow and North Uttlesford Locality
Selva Ganeson: 07768 488681 / 01279 621925
How to access the service
Please ask for a referral from a healthcare professional.