Community nurse delivers an integrative holistic, person-centred approach to care.
In this section
EPUT Community Nursing
What EPUT Community nursing does?
- Treating and caring for people in a safe environment and protecting them from avoidable harm.
- Ensuring people have a positive experience of care.
- Helping people to recover from episodes of ill-health or following injury.
- Enhancing quality of life for people with long-term conditions.
- Preventing people from dying prematurely.
The Community Nurse has a pivotal role in EPUT!
The community nurse...
Is confident and able to cope in potentially challenging situations
Takes a holistic, person-centred approach to care.
Considers the service users other health conditions and social issues.
Is ready to develop skills, knowledge and career.
Join our team! Check our Vacancies