For more information and enquiries about any of the below education opportunities all please contact:
- Healthcare Assistant Practitioner Higher Apprenticeship (HAP) – this is a two year Foundation degree which is a standalone level 5 qualification for support staff with generic health and social care modules and the option to specialise in occupational therapy or speech and language therapy with a profession specific module.
- A two-year top up apprenticeship for applicants who have achieved the above HAP level 5 leading to a Speech and Language Therapy degree.
- A two-year top up apprenticeship for applicants who have achieved the above HAP level 5 leading to an Occupational Therapy degree.
- Occupational Therapy Degree Apprenticeships
- Podiatry Degree Apprenticeships
- Physiotherapy Degree Apprenticeships