Community nurse delivers an integrative holistic, person-centred approach to care.
In this section
EPUT Community Nursing
What EPUT Community nursing does?
- Treating and caring for people in a safe environment and protecting them from avoidable harm.
- Ensuring people have a positive experience of care.
- Helping people to recover from episodes of ill-health or following injury.
- Enhancing quality of life for people with long-term conditions.
- Preventing people from dying prematurely.
The Community Nurse has a pivotal role in EPUT!
The community nurse...
Is confident and able to cope in potentially challenging situations
Takes a holistic, person-centred approach to care.
Considers the service users other health conditions and social issues.
Is ready to develop skills, knowledge and career.
Become a Healthcare Community Leader
Community nursing has greatly evolved over the years and offers highly skilled mix of care which prevents hospital admission and maintains patients to remain cared for in their own environment.
As a nurse in the community, you are the frontline of care and must be able to manage patients effectively and make quick decisions.
Community nursing is a service that has become much more dynamic over the years and to be part of nursing people to allow them to remain in their own homes can be complex but very enjoyable and rewarding.
Join our team! Check our Vacancies