Mid and South Essex Community Collaborative
Who we are:
The Mid and South Essex Community Collaborative was formed in September 2020 to review how community health services can best meet the needs of our local communities.
We are currently a partnership of three organisations who deliver community services:
- Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (EPUT)
- North East London NHS Foundation Trust (NELFT)
- Provide Community Interest Company (Provide CIC)
We are also collaborating with many other health and care providers in mid and south Essex and over time other organisations may formally join our partnership.
The MSE Community Collaborative is working together to:
- reduce variation for patients across community services, meaning that everyone in mid and south Essex should be able to receive the same outcomes from health and care services regardless of where they live or which organisation delivers their care.
- enable increased collaboration, partnership working and innovation so that we can work together to share our best clinical practices with each other and deliver high quality services which are fit for the future.
- ensure community services are fit for the future enabling more services to be delivered closer to home.
Our vision for the Mid and South Essex Community Collaborative:
“Consistent and outstanding community health and care services.”
“To co-produce the MSE Community Collaborative which combines the strengths of EPUT, NELFT and Provide with the passion and commitment of staff to create healthier and happier communities in Mid and South Essex”