This is your trust. It is important that you are able to get involved and have your say in how your services are provided and developed.
You can become a member of the trust for free: our members provide feedback, local knowledge and support, helping us to understand and respond to our community’s needs.
We also have a range of volunteering opportunities: we need people to staff shops, keep our patients company and much more.
We need your expertise
Here at EPUT, we recognise the expertise and experience that patients, service users and carers bring is vital to the development and delivery of our services.
If you or someone you care for has used our services, then we would love to hear about your experiences with us, whether they are good or bad. Please give our patient experience team a call if you have something to share.
We’re always looking to develop and promote opportunities for people who have used our services to get involved. If you have experience of using our services and would like to help us improve, we want to hear from you.
We have a wide range of opportunities available across the trust, including:
- Training staff by sharing your story in one of our staff induction sessions
- Participating in interview panels for potential new members of staff
- Reviewing trust brochures and information leaflets
- Getting involved in service improvement and making decisions alongside our staff. Staff and volunteers work together to design and deliver projects and services.
- Ward assessments such as PLACE (Patient-led Assessments of the Care Environment)
There are many more roles available and our list is ever-expanding. Some of these opportunities are paid and your travel expenses will be reimbursed.
If you’d like to get involved with EPUT and use your experience to help shape our services, or if you’d just like to find out more, please get in touch.
You can contact Jade, Christine, Jenny or Allison in the Patient Experience Team on 01268 739839 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!