For more information and enquiries about any of the below education opportunities all please contact:
- Healthcare assistant practitioner higher apprenticeship (HAP) – this is a two year foundation degree which is a standalone level 5 qualification for support staff with generic health and social care modules and the option to specialise in occupational therapy or speech and language therapy with a profession specific module
- A two-year top up apprenticeship for applicants who have achieved the above HAP level 5 leading to a Speech and language therapy degree
- A two-year top up apprenticeship for applicants who have achieved the above HAP level 5 leading to an occupational therapy degree
- Occupational therapy degree apprenticeships
- Podiatry degree apprenticeships
- Physiotherapy degree apprenticeships.