If you are considering a return to work we can help and support you with this. You will work with a dedicated employment specialist to help you to consider what sort of employment would be right for you, help create an Action Plan and provide practical support such as:
- help to create CV’s and cover letters
- interview advice, tips and practice
- job searching and application advice
- contact and engage with employers on your behalf
- support you access benefits advice
EPUT directly provide the service in North East and Mid Essex. We work in partnership with the charity Employ-Ability who provide the service in West and South East , South Essex and Southend on our behalf.
We are recognised as a National Centre of Excellence for the delivery of , Individual Placement and Support (IPS) Services